WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
- Closed toe sneakers that can get wet and muddy or all terrain hybrid water shoes with a solid toe and sole. (No aqua socks, crocks or 5-fingured toe shoes) We have all-terrain rental Tevas or Keens available for rent at $5 per pair.
- Long pants recommended
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, hat
TOUR FEE INCLUDES:
- Experienced guides
- Drinking water
- Raincoats provided on horses for our guests
OUR GUIDES ARE:
- CPR & first aid certified
- Well educated on Hawaii’s history, flora & fauna
OUR GUIDES CARRY:
- Two-way radios
- First aid kits
- Ages 10 & older in good physical condition.
- Not afraid of heights.
- No expectant mothers.
- No recent injuries or surgeries.
- Weight between 75 and 250 pounds.
- Maximum height 6’5″.
- For comfort and safety all riders must be within our height-to-weight ratio guidelines. Please call for details or click here to view a chart.
- Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will NOT be permitted on tour & no refund will be given.
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR ALL RIDERS:
- First name
- Body weight & height
- Experience level: beginner, intermediate , experienced
Available Monday through Saturday
Tours go out rain or shine. In the event we determine weather is hazardous, we may cancel the tour and guests may be rescheduled.
CHECK-IN OFFICE LOCATION:
We are located on the island of Kaua’i, on the north shore in Princeville. The GPS coordinates for our Check-In Office are 22º12’32”N 159º27’44”W. Our Office is on the ocean side of Highway 56. Look for the green and yellow flags and the circular “Princeville Ranch Adventures” signs.
From Princeville Resorts & North: PRA is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway. If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and we are the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go ½ mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Rd. at the yellow and green flags. See you soon!
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola, and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge, and go past Princeville airport about two miles. We are just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Rd. at the green and yellow flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you’ve passed us by a ½ mile. See you soon!
Having trouble finding us? Please call 808-826-7669.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES:
- 24-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 5 or less.
- 72-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 6 or more.
- Cancellation/changes or no-shows that fall outside of these policies will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.