Harness up. Clip in. Get your adrenaline pumping with 9 thrilling ziplines and a hair-raising suspension bridge. This famous zipline adventure includes a hidden jungle swimming hole!
We are open for Horseback riding!
We are actively booking horseback adventures to allow guests to experience the unique beauty of the ranch. We continue to deliver the service and aloha that Princeville Ranch is known for.
We have made the difficult decision to discontinue all Off-Road and Zipline adventures and we are no longer taking reservations for weddings and events.
Check out our 20% off Kama’aina specials and come ride the ranch with us! It’s Paniolo time!
Note: Times may vary, please check calendar for current schedule
- Person (Ages 10+)
It’s All About Zipping!
Feel the thrill on 9 fast and fun ziplines and a hair-raising suspension bridge on our Zip Express tour. Harness up. Clip in. Get your adrenaline pumping as you glide across our private ranch in one of the most picturesque settings on earth.
The Hanalei mountains surround you as you zig-zag your way over wide-open vistas and verdant valleys. Breathe. Soak in the fun. You will be smiling from ear to ear!
When you’re ready, take on our massive double zipline called King Kong. Walk up a ramp to a 30-foot tower. Take the leap on this 1,200-foot Kaua’i zipline and race your partner side by side.
Hold hands for as long as you can as your guide snaps a photo to capture this epic moment. Our certified guides are extremely passionate about what they do and are dedicated to showing you an amazing Kaua’i adventure!
We are family-owned and operated and are one of the first companies in Hawaii to offer zipline adventures. We are meticulous about maintaining high standards of quality on our zip course and are certified by the ACCT. Hiking on this tour is rated moderate and is just over one mile.
All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Moderate hiking is involved.
For more information please visit our FAQ page.
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Must weigh between 75 lbs and 270 lbs
- Children ages 5 to 15 years old must be accompanied on tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old.
- Children ages 16 & 17 years old may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- Shoes with a solid toe and sole. No aqua shoes
- Light and comfy activewear
- Sunscreen, hat, and insect repellent
- Drinking water – 32 oz per person
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Photos for purchase
- All-terrain shoe rentals for $5
- Backpack rentals for $5
- 24-hour notice for 1-5 guests
- 72-hour notice for 6 or more guests
- Cancellation, changes or no-shows outside these policies will be charged the full amount of the tour.
All tours go out rain or shine. In the event Princeville Ranch determines the conditions to be unsafe, guests will be rescheduled or provided a full refund prior to the tour.
He/she would be welcome on the Jungle Valley Adventure, which has 2 fun, fast ziplines, both over 400 feet long.