JUNGLE VALLEY ADVENTURE
Enjoy beautiful Hanalei mountain views as you approach the secluded Kalihiwai Stream. Our Kauai kayak adventures takes you through a serene rainforest valley steeped in tropical sounds, scents and sights.
Tie up your kayak and hike deeper into the ranch, negotiate several stream crossings and arrive at the spectacular Uluhe Fern Ridge. Here guests 50 to 280 pounds have the option to ride our two magnificent 400+ foot zip lines and connecting bridge over a pristine twin waterfall and swimming hole. Ziplining Kauai doesn’t get any better than this!
After your Kauai zipline adventure, you can swim, jump, float on inner tubes and enjoy a delicious picnic by a beautiful waterfall. This heavenly private swimming hole is all yours!
Our CPR and First Aid-certified guides have been extensively trained. They are well educated on Hawaii’s history, flora and fauna. All guides carry two-way radios and first-aid kits.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
- Sneakers that can get wet and muddy. No “5-finger” toe shoes, aqua socks or Crocs. Rental shoes available (all-terrain @ $5.00).
- Light, comfy clothes that can get wet & muddy
- Swimsuit underneath
- Drinking water (32 oz per person)
- Towel, sunscreen & hat
- Mosquito repellent & rain poncho
- Change of dry clothes for afterward
- 5 years of age or older and in good physical condition.
- Hiking is moderately strenuous, includes multiple stream crossings and is approximately two hours, round trip.
- Kayaking is beginner level, and total kayaking time is approximately one hour.
AGE/PHYSICAL CONDITION FOR ZIPPING:
50–280 lbs.; good physical condition with NO recent injury or surgery to feet, ankles, knees, hips or back. No expectant mothers. Guests who are planning to zip line will be weighed at check-in.
CHILDREN ON TOUR:
- Children age 16 & 17 may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- Children age 5 to 15 must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 years old.
The zipline course is regularly inspected by an accredited vendor of ACCT, has been professionally engineered and constructed to exceed industry standards, and is meticulously maintained.
Tours go out rain or shine. In the event we determine weather is hazardous, we may cancel the tour and guests may be rescheduled.
CHECK-IN OFFICE LOCATION:
We are located on the island of Kaua’i, on the north shore in Princeville. The GPS coordinates for our Check-In Office are 22º12’32”N 159º27’44”W. Our Office is on the ocean side of Highway 56. Look for the green and yellow flags and the circular “Princeville Ranch Adventures” signs.
From Princeville Resorts & North: PRA is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway. If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and we are the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go ½ mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Rd. at the yellow and green flags. See you soon!
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola, and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge, and go past Princeville airport about two miles. We are just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Rd. at the green and yellow flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you’ve passed us by a ½ mile. See you soon!
Having trouble finding us? Please call 808-826-7669.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES:
- 24-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 5 or less.
- 72-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 6 or more.
- Cancellation/changes or no-shows that fall outside of these policies will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.
PICNIC & BACKPACK USE INCLUDED:
A delicious picnic is included: make-your-own deli sandwich on pita bread (with veggie option), potato chips and a cookie.
We provide a backpack for your use on the tour.