RIDE N’ GLIDE
Imagine the thrill of Kauai zip lines combined with a beautiful ride on gentle horses—all on a north shore Kauai ranch! After brief horsemanship instructions, you’ll head out to enjoy stunning mountain and ocean scenery. In contrast to the usual nose-to-tail experience, you’ll ride (walking only) across open pastures. Your guide will share ranch and cowboy history, describing the flora and fauna while you enjoy the relaxing ride.
Next, tie up your horse, and get ready to glide like a bird on 3 fun, fast ziplines! You’ll step off the edge of a valley and soar over tree tops to the other side. Your final zipline is called “Big Kahuna,” because at 700 feet long, it’s a big thrill!
This unique zipline adventure wraps up with another peaceful horseback ride, allowing incredible memories and vistas time to sink in.
GUIDES AND TACK:
All rides are led by trained professional guides certified in First Aid and CPR and equipped with two-way radios and first aid kits. We provide western saddles only. Helmets are available upon request.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
- Completely covered shoes that can get muddy (sneakers or hiking shoes). No Crocs or aqua shoes. (We have all-terrain rental shoes available for $5.00 per pair.)
- Long pants recommended
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, hat
- Ages 10 & older in good physical condition.
- Not afraid of heights.
- No expectant mothers.
- No recent injuries or surgeries.
- Weight between 75 and 250 pounds.
- Maximum height 6’5″.
- Height-to-weight ratios apply. Please call for details or click here to view a chart.
- Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will NOT be permitted on tour & no refund will be given.
8 guests maximum per tour
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR ALL RIDERS:
- First name
- Body weight & height
- Experience level: beginner, intermediate , experienced
Available Monday through Saturday
Tours go out rain or shine. In the event we determine weather is hazardous, we may cancel the tour and guests may be rescheduled.
CHECK-IN OFFICE LOCATION:
One mile from the Princeville Airport on the ocean side of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) in Princeville. Look for the green & yellow flags & the Princeville Ranch Adventures signs
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES:
- 48-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 5 or less.
- 72-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 6 or more.
- Cancellation/changes or no-shows that fall outside of these policies will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.