RIDE N’ GLIDE
SPECIAL EVENT • MOONLIGHT ZIP
Nov. 3-6, 2014
Don’t miss out! Call us today for reservations. 808-826-7669 (8:00am to 5:30 pm Hawaii Standard Time)
Imagine the thrill of Kauai zip lines combined with a beautiful ride on gentle horses—all on a north shore Kauai ranch! After brief horsemanship instructions, you’ll head out to enjoy stunning mountain and ocean scenery. In contrast to the usual nose-to-tail experience, you’ll ride (walking only) across open pastures. Your guide will share ranch and cowboy history, describing the flora and fauna while you enjoy the relaxing ride.
Next, tie up your horse, and get ready to glide like a bird on 3 fun, fast ziplines! You’ll step off the edge of a valley and soar over tree tops to the other side. Your final zipline is called “Big Kahuna,” because at 700 feet long, it’s a big thrill!
This unique zipline adventure wraps up with another peaceful horseback ride, allowing incredible memories and vistas time to sink in.
GUIDES AND TACK:
All rides are led by trained professional guides certified in First Aid and CPR and equipped with two-way radios and first aid kits. We provide western saddles only. Helmets are available upon request.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
- Sneakers or hiking shoes boots. No “5-finger” toe shoes, aqua socks or Crocs. Rental shoes available (all-terrain @ $5.00).
- Long pants recommended
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, hat
- Ages 10 & older in good physical condition.
- Not afraid of heights.
- No expectant mothers.
- No recent injuries or surgeries.
- Weight between 75 and 250 pounds.
- Maximum height 6’5″.
- Height-to-weight ratios apply. Please call for details or click here to view a chart.
- Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will NOT be permitted on tour & no refund will be given.
8 guests maximum per tour
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR ALL RIDERS:
- First name
- Body weight & height
- Experience level: beginner, intermediate , experienced
Available Monday through Saturday
Tours go out rain or shine. In the event we determine weather is hazardous, we may cancel the tour and guests may be rescheduled.
CHECK-IN OFFICE LOCATION:
We are located on the island of Kaua’i, on the north shore in Princeville. The GPS coordinates for our Check-In Office are 22º12’32”N 159º27’44”W. Our Office is on the ocean side of Highway 56. Look for the green and yellow flags and the circular “Princeville Ranch Adventures” signs.
From Princeville Resorts & North: PRA is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway. If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and we are the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go ½ mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Rd. at the yellow and green flags. See you soon!
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola, and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge, and go past Princeville airport about two miles. We are just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Rd. at the green and yellow flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you’ve passed us by a ½ mile. See you soon!
Having trouble finding us? Please call 808-826-7669.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES:
- 48-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 5 or less.
- 72-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 6 or more.
- Cancellation/changes or no-shows that fall outside of these policies will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.