ZIP N’ DIP EXPEDITION
Of all our zipline adventures, this is the most popular on pristine, private Princeville Ranch! The course is a thrilling combination of nine picturesque zip lines and a swinging suspension bridge. Imagine walking off the edge of a lush valley, flying over tree tops to the other side and soaking in gorgeous mountain views along the way.
The final zip line—called “King Kong”—is an adventure all on its own! First you walk up a ramp to a 26-foot high tower. Next you zip 1,200 feet across one of the stunning valleys on Princeville Ranch. You can race your partner side-by-side (or even hold hands)! And of all Kauai adventures, only the zip tours on Princeville Ranch offer action photography. Take your memories away, either as a photo print or on a USB stick!
This famous zipline adventures tour includes an hour at a deep, hidden swimming hole, fed by a small waterfall. Here you’ll enjoy a delicious picnic, swimming, jumping and floating on inner tubes. Hiking is rated moderate and is just over one mile. If you’re looking for the best in Kauai zip line adventures, check out the Zip N’ Dip!
NEW – automatic action photography –the first of its kind for ziplines! Take your memories away, either as a photo print or on a souvenir USB stick. We also rent GoPro video cameras!
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
- Shorts, mid-thigh or longer, with swimsuit underneath
- Sneakers or hiking boots. No “5-finger” toe shoes, aqua socks or Crocs. Rental shoes available (all-terrain @ $5.00).
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & hat
- Mosquito repellent & rain poncho
- Drinking water—32 ounces per person
TOUR FEE INCLUDES:
- Experienced guides
- Delicious picnic: make-your-own deli sandwiches (with veggie option), chips & cookie
- Backpack use
- Full, nine-line zip line course & suspension bridge
OUR GUIDES ARE:
- CPR & first aid certified
- Well educated on Hawaii’s history, flora & fauna
OUR GUIDES CARRY:
First aid kits
Tours go out rain or shine. In the event we determine weather is hazardous, we may cancel the tour and guests may be rescheduled.
CHECK-IN OFFICE LOCATION:
One mile from the Princeville Airport on the ocean side of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) in Princeville. Look for the green & yellow flags & the Princeville Ranch Adventures signs
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES:
- 48-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 5 or less.
- 72-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 6 or more.
- Cancellation/changes or no-shows that fall outside of these policies will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.