ZIP N’ DIP
Our most popular tour—an exciting adventure on the pristine, private lands of Princeville Ranch! The course is a thrilling combination of nine picturesque zip lines and a suspension bridge spanning a waterfall.
Imagine walking off the edge of a lush valley, flying over tree tops across to the other side, soaking in the gorgeous mountain views along the way. The final zip line—called “King Kong”—is an adventure all on its own! First you walk up a ramp to a 26-foot high tower. Next you zip 1,200 feet, racing your partner side-by-side or maybe holding hands! The tour includes an hour at a fifteen-foot deep, hidden swimming hole, fed by a small waterfall. Here you’ll enjoy a delicious picnic, swimming, jumping and floating on inner tubes. Hiking is rated moderate and is just over one mile.
NEW — automatic action photography-the first of its kind for ziplines! Take your memories away, either as a photo email or on a USB stick.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
- Shorts, mid-thigh or longer, with swimsuit underneath
- Rental shoes available (all-terrain @ $5.00 per pair). Completely closed toe shoes are required. (Tennis shoes or hiking boots.) No crocs or aqua shoes.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & hat
- Mosquito repellent & rain poncho
- Drinking water—32 ounces per person
TOUR FEE INCLUDES:
- Experienced guides
- Delicious picnic: make-your-own deli sandwiches (with veggie option), chips & cookie
- Backpack use
- Full, nine-line zip line course & suspension bridge
OUR GUIDES ARE:
- CPR & first aid certified
- Well educated on Hawaii’s history, flora & fauna
OUR GUIDES CARRY:
- Two-way radios
- First aid kits
Tours go out rain or shine. In the event we determine weather is hazardous, we may cancel the tour and guests may be rescheduled.
CHECK-IN OFFICE LOCATION:
We are located on the island of Kaua’i, on the north shore in Princeville. The GPS coordinates for our Check-In Office are 22º12’32”N 159º27’44”W. Our Office is on the ocean side of Highway 56. Look for the green and yellow flags and the circular “Princeville Ranch Adventures” signs.
From Princeville Resorts & North: PRA is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway. If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and we are the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go ½ mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Rd. at the yellow and green flags. See you soon!
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola, and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge, and go past Princeville airport about two miles. We are just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Rd. at the green and yellow flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you’ve passed us by a ½ mile. See you soon!
Having trouble finding us? Please call 808-826-7669.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES:
- 24-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 5 or less.
- 72-hour notice of cancellation for groups of 6 or more.
- Cancellation/changes or no-shows that fall outside of these policies will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.