Princeville Ranch is taking the ongoing Covid-19 crisis extremely seriously and has implemented the following procedures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff:
- All adventures are small group or private tours.
- All staff/guests must wear masks when proper distancing of 6+ feet is not possible
- Tour times are staggered to prevent overlap of groups checking-in.
- All common use areas are disinfected with CDC recommended cleaning supplies between groups (bathrooms, check-in counters, clip boards, etc.).
- All equipment (harnesses, carabiners, saddles, bridles, helmets, kayaks, paddles, etc.) areas are disinfected with CDC recommended cleaning supplies prior to each use.
- All vehicles are disinfected with CDC recommended cleaning supplies between each use with special attention paid to high contact areas such as seatbelts and door handles.
- All guests must wear mask or face covering while inside buildings or transport vans.
For more information on the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic and how you can protect yourself please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
For current information specific to Hawaii visit the https://health.hawaii.gov/coronavirusdisease2019/