Princeville Ranch is taking the ongoing Covid-19 crisis extremely seriously and has implemented the following procedures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff:
- Any person experiencing a temperature of 100.4 degrees and higher and/or experiencing flu-like symptoms should not participate and will either be refunded or rescheduled for a later date.
- All guests are asked to follow federal, state and local orders pertaining to social distancing, masks, and travel requirements. For the most up-to-date information on travel updates, please visit: https://www.gohawaii.com/special-alerts-information.
Our Commitment to you:
- Increased cleaning of high-touch common areas
- Increased cleaning throughout day for all Restrooms
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the property
For more information on the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic and how you can protect yourself please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
For current information specific to Hawaii visit: https://health.hawaii.gov/coronavirusdisease2019/