Ready for excitement with a view?! Climb into one of our 4×4’s and feel the adrenaline as you get down ‘n’ dirty. Add 2 ziplines, a waterfall swim and picnic lunch for an epic experience!
Note: Times may vary, please check calendar for current schedule
Hiking, Kayaking, Ziplining & Waterfall Swim
Start off with a short hike, enjoying stunning Hanalei mountain views on our north shore ranch. Arrive at a private mountain stream where you’ll hop in a kayak for a peaceful paddle upstream under a canopy of Hawaiian plants on a fun Kaua’i kayak tour.
Hike deeper into the ranch until you arrive at a spectacular fern-lined valley with our 2 fast and fun Princeville ziplines over 400 feet total. Get ready for some adrenaline, snap some pictures as you fly back and forth across the valley overlooking our twin waterfall.
And it doesn’t end there! Take a refreshing swim, float on inner tubes or relax in a hammock as we prepare you a delicious picnic lunch at our secluded twin waterfall and swimming hole.
Our guides will then hike you back, picking fresh Hawaiian fruit along the way and teaching you about the flora and fauna of the island. Take a short paddle downstream on your kayak to complete this ultimate Kaua’i family tour!
All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Moderate hiking is involved.
For more information please visit our FAQ page.
- Must be at least 5 years old
- To zipline (optional): must weigh between 50 lbs. and 270 lbs.
- Children ages 5 to 15 years old must be accompanied on tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old.
- Children ages 16 & 17 years old may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- Shoes with a solid toe and sole. No aqua shoes
- Light and comfy activewear and swimsuit underneath
- Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, towel
- Drinking water – 32 oz per person
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Picnic lunch
- Photos for purchase
- All-terrain shoe rentals for $5
- Backpack rentals for $5
- 24-hour notice for 1-5 guests
- 72-hour notice for 6 or more guests
- Cancellation, changes or no-shows outside these policies will be charged the full amount of the tour.
All tours go out rain or shine. In the event Princeville Ranch determines the conditions to be unsafe, guests will be rescheduled or provided a full refund prior to the tour.