This Kaua’i tour is all about zipping! The Hanalei mountains surround you as you zig-zag your way over verdant valleys and open space on 9 fast and fun Princeville Ranch ziplines. Smiles are guaranteed!
Zip ‘N Dip
Note: Times may vary, please check calendar for current schedule
- Person (Ages 10+)
Princeville Ranch Zipline Tour & Waterfall Swim
Harness up. Clip in. Get your adrenaline pumping on our most popular Kaua’i tour, the Zip ‘N Dip, with 9 thrilling ziplines and a hair raising suspension bridge. Imagine walking off the edge of a lush valley, flying over treetops to the other side and soaking up gorgeous mountain views along the way. Our pristine working cattle ranch on the north shore of Kaua’i has some of the most beautiful views in the world.
This famous Princeville zipline adventure includes an hour at a deep, hidden jungle swimming hole, fed by a pristine waterfall. Jump in for a refreshing swim and float on inner tubes.
When you’re ready, conquer our final double zipline—King Kong—an adventure all on its own! Walk up a ramp to a 30-foot high tower. Get ready to race your partner 1,200 feet across the fern-lined valley with the stunning Hanalei mountains as your backdrop. Hold hands for a great photo as your guide captures this amazing moment. Our certified guides will make you feel right at home…encouraging, fun and extremely passionate about what they do!
All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Moderate hiking is involved.
For more information please visit our FAQ page.
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Must weigh between 75 lbs and 270 lbs
- Children ages 10 to 15 years old must be accompanied on the tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old.
- Children ages 16 & 17 years old may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- Shoes with a solid toe and sole. No aqua shoes
- Light and comfy activewear and swimsuit underneath
- Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, towel
- Drinking water – 32 oz per person
- Snacks/refreshments to enjoy at the swimhole
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Photos for purchase
- All-terrain shoe rentals for $5
- Backpack rentals for $5
- 24-hour notice for 1-5 guests
- 72-hour notice for 6 or more guests
- Cancellation, changes or no-shows outside these policies will be charged the full amount of the tour.
All tours go out rain or shine. In the event Princeville Ranch determines the conditions to be unsafe, guests will be rescheduled or provided a full refund prior to the tour.
He/she would be welcome on the Jungle Valley Adventure, which has 2 fun, fast zip lines, both over 400 feet long.